Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I love it when that happens

So I've been reading, studying and thinking about abiding and The Vine talk in John 15. As soon as my mentor asked me to read it, I got a mental snap-shot of a pink book about abiding, sitting on a bookcase. I just cleared off my main bookcase...and it wasn't there where I'd pictured it. Maybe it was at my mom's house!! I asked her about it. "No, doesn't ring a bell." Today we were over there and while we were in the guest room, I thought, "Hey, I should check!" And there it was. Sitting just as I'd pictured it.
And the author? Cynthia Heald. The author of the book we're using for our moms' Bible study, "Becoming a Woman of Grace." I love her! Bonus!!
And it's 31 days of devotions. And today is September 1st.
Wow, God. You are soooo good!

21 comments:

Virginia said...

Yes, God is good.
Blessings, Virginia

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam tablets ip 10 mg - buy diazepam online usa

Anonymous said...

discount xanax xanax online without rx - makers generic xanax

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online without prescription ambien generic imprints - ambien sale no prescription

Anonymous said...

xanax drug xanax online prescription - buy herbal xanax online

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam order diazepam canada - buy diazepam 5mg online usa

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online overnight delivery is mixing xanax and alcohol bad - buy xanax topix

Anonymous said...

valium generic purchase generic valium - volume price

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam dose alcohol withdrawal - buy diazepam in usa

Anonymous said...

xanax alprazolam buy xanax bars bulk - xanax schedule ii drug

Anonymous said...

alprazolam without prescription xanax dosage withdrawal - xanax side effects sexually

Anonymous said...

ativan online pharmacy ativan many get high - ativan make you high

Anonymous said...

ambien pharmacy average wholesale price ambien - ambien prescription price

Anonymous said...

buy valium online generic valium side effects - valium effects on liver

Anonymous said...

buy soma 350mg generic soma from india - buy soma online mastercard

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online side effects of ambien sleeping pill - ambien cr what is it

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg 10 mg valium price - valium 5 mg tablets

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium drug card - xanax vs valium for anxiety

Anonymous said...

buy valium in canada best site buy valium online - 10mg valium good

Anonymous said...

Awesome post.

My web site - phil cardella

Anonymous said...

I visited multiple web pages except the audio quality for audio songs existing at this web site is in fact
marvelous.

Here is my site :: movie torrent downloadshield.net